YE “From Lithuania with love” will gather together 42 participants from 8 countries: Lithuania,Finland, Italy, Romania, Turkey, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Greece and will take place in Klaipeda Lithuania.
5 participants from each partner country and 7 participants from Lithuania (Including 2 facilitators)
The aim of our Youth Exchange is to combat youth marginalization and discrimination through
creating the cartoons, using it as a tool to express our own views publicly in a creative way and
encourage young people for more inclusion and participation in civic life and decision making
The objectives of YE “From Lithuania with love” are:
- Create together an opportunity to perform, formulate and express our voices and messages in an
artistic and creative way that suits us.
- To learn basic cartoons making techniques.
- To create cartoons of 2-4 frames about social issues of our society for showing own opinion and
attitude, express to influence social changes we want.
- To increase knowledge and participation in decision-making processes for active citizenship for
take an action against youth’s marginalization.
- To develop youth’s initiatives in the field of Erasmus+, cultural diversity and youth participation in
the social life issues within the framework of the Erasmus + program.